Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Peabody Blues


It sure is tough to look forward to a special event for an entire summer and then have it fall apart within a few minutes. I started to say "and there was nothing I could do about it". Which is not true as I had complete control of everything but my golf swing for such a short period of time. It was very hard to take as I had been playing so well the week leading up to the tournament. This is a good example of what attracts people to golf. To have the ability to do something pretty well and then putting yourself into a position of dying to do it well and then dealing with the self inflicted pressure.


It was still a great time with a couple of old friends that I don't get to see near often enough.

78 - 82 and you are welcome for the donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment